Handles all incoming calls from primary telephone numbers and greets visitors and customers. Assist other departments as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Answer incoming calls and emails from internal and external customers. Demonstrate proper telephone techniques and etiquette. Tone of voice and type of greeting should be enthusiastic, upbeat, helpful and inviting.
• Analyze caller's needs to route call to appropriate person or department.
• Welcomes on-site visitors in a warm, friendly and respectful manner. Determine nature of business, and notifies appropriate personnel of arrival.
• Maintain an organized and professional work environment at all times.
• Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to supervisory workers, and monitors compliance.
• Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations.
• Directs preparation of records such as agenda and notices.
• Arranges travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
• Maintain company voice mailbox. Listen to messages daily and distribute to appropriate personnel.
• Monitor after hour calls from the answering service. Daily route fax messages from answering service to appropriate personnel.
• Maintain fax machine in lobby including distribution of incoming faxes. Order supplies, call for service when needed, and make sure paper tray is full each night.
• Monitor vending machines. Contact person for the vending machines in our lunchroom. Maintain fund for shortage to employees.
• Sales. Parts & Accounting Duties
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED (General Education Diploma), three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to mult-task. Good computer skills with MS Office.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV