Handles all incoming calls from primary telephone numbers and greets visitors and customers. Assist other departments as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Answer incoming calls and emails from internal and external customers. Demonstrate proper telephone techniques and etiquette. Tone of voice and type of greeting should be enthusiastic, upbeat, helpful and inviting.
• Analyze caller’s needs to route call to appropriate person or department.
• Welcomes on-site visitors in a warm, friendly and respectful manner. Determine nature of business, and notifies appropriate personnel of arrival.
• Maintain an organized and professional work environment at all times.
• Perform clerical projects while at the switchboard such as data entry, folding/stuffing envelopes, opening mail, etc.
• Handles bulk/invoice mailing for various Quinn company activities
• Mail room duties will be assigned. These include replenishing stock, distribution of mail and other post office related activities.
• A fit with Quinn Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED (General Education Diploma), three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to effectively multi-task. Good computer skills with MS Office.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV