Handles all incoming calls from primary telephone numbers and greets visitors and customers. Assist other departments as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Answer incoming calls and emails from internal and external customers. Demonstrate proper telephone techniques and etiquette. Tone of voice and type of greeting should be enthusiastic, upbeat, helpful and inviting.
• Analyze caller's needs to route call to appropriate person or department.
• Welcomes on-site visitors in a warm, friendly and respectful manner. Determine nature of business, and notifies appropriate personnel of arrival.
• Maintain an organized and professional work environment at all times.
• Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to supervisory workers, and monitors compliance.
• Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations.
• Directs preparation of records such as agenda and notices.
• Arranges travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
• Maintain company voice mailbox. Listen to messages daily and distribute to appropriate personnel.
• Monitor after hour calls from the answering service. Daily route fax messages from answering service to appropriate personnel.
• Maintain fax machine in lobby including distribution of incoming faxes. Order supplies, call for service when needed, and make sure paper tray is full each night.
• Monitor vending machines. Contact person for the vending machines in our lunchroom. Maintain fund for shortage to employees.
Sales, Parts and Accounting Duties
• Miscellaneous clerical duties including faxing credit applications to customers for sales, faxing invoices and parts documents to customers upon request, mailing general correspondence for all departments upon request.
• Clerical duties for sales department include typing new file labels for inventory control.
• Maintain weekly inventory report and distribute via hard copy and email.
• Sort and file parts documents in numerical order.
• Maintain distribution of checks from accounts payable department.
• Main contact person for all checks for the Fresno branch.
• Assist parts counter.
• Take customer orders that have the part numbers, create the document and process for customer pick up or will call.
• Assist with cash documents awaiting pickup and payment. Monitor and balance cash customer accounts for month end write-off process.
• Maintain petty cash fund ($1,100.00). Disburse funds to employees as needed. Reconcile and prepare request for reimbursement from accounts payable.
• Make change for employees.
• Reconcile petty cash fund at the end of each day.
• Cashier duties
• Taking customer payments on counter documents, machine rentals, machine sales, down payments on machine sales, open accounts, payments for UPS and postage from employees.
• Maintain American Express credit card transactions. Maintain credit card transactions.
• Process payments via credit cards. Run close process daily on the credit card terminal.
• Prepare deposit slips.
• Reconcile Machine Sales inventory list for accuracy
• Reconciles cash deposits for the credit department
• Assist with other duties as requested.
• A fit with Quinn Company's performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect for People, Quality and Customer Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED (General Education Diploma), three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to mult-task. Good computer skills with MS Office.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV