Holt of California is seeking a qualified Receptionist that will be responsible for answering multi-line telephone calls, greeting customers, sorting mail and other duties as assigned.
- Handle all aspects of front office telephones by answer incoming calls and transferring calls.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail and working with various delivery services along with the postage meter machine.
- Assist with opening front office area in the morning and closing down at end of day.
- Greet incoming customers and guest while it the workplace
- Handling of scanning for various departments
- General clerical duties with writing letter, composing emails, distribution of faxes, maintain and update company phone directory, order supplies, etc.
- Assist other departments with miscellaneous tasks upon request.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to two years of related experience and/or training.