As a Radiopharmacy Region Service Engineer, you provide daily support to GE Healthcare field
engineers and direct to customers. You will also provide service at customer sites for the North
American customer base. On-site service includes equipment installation, GE-initiated field
modifications (FMI's), Preventative Maintenance (PM's), and emergency corrective actions when
*Candidate can live anywhere within the southwest region
- Advanced, total system-level
troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs
on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and Field
- Ordering and managing
repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such
as maintaining customer service logs
and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications
with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up,
leading to customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and
ensuring they are calibrated.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment
Health and Safety, and/or other applicable
- Managing vendors service delivery processes in
compliance with GE Healthcare policies.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve
customer service delivery issues and conducting root
cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
- Participating in sales
opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and
implementing revenue programs.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide
efficient and cost effective service delivery to all
accounts with assigned area.
- May include training of clinical staff on designated
- Teach and assist other Field Engineers on advanced and complex
troubleshooting and technical
fixes, plays a leading role on complex and multi-functional system fixes.
- May take on additional responsibilities within local area as needed
- Quality Specific Goals:
- 1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- 2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- 3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- 4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- 5. Ensure timely dispatch closure (if applicable)
- 6. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe (if applicable)
- 7. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
•Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
•Ability to understand and follow mechanical schematics and electrical wiring diagrams.
•Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work with teams and customers.
•Willing and able to travel 60-70%, mostly in the North America, but the job will include global customer locations in support
of critical escalations.
•Flexible work hours required: includes overnight online center support shifts and weekend service at customer sites on a rotating
•Willing to complete standard employment screening: U.S. work authorization, drug testing, driving record for field roles, GE background check and government
background check if working on government contracts now or in the
•The right candidate will bring expertise, positive energy, and a commitment to improving our customer experience and our service processes every day.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- 3+ years of experience operating and servicing cyclotrons is a requirement.
years experience working in a service capacity with direct customer
- Strong process skills and quality of work focus