- CA |
- Jobs |
- Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
Rancho Cordova95741CAUSRancho Cordova, CA
Tri Tool Inc. has been a globally recognized world leader in the design and manufacture of precision portable
machine tools for purchase or rental, domestically and internationally since 1972. Tri Tool Inc. produces
heavy-duty pipeline machinery, automatic welding systems and provides on-site machining and welding
services to a variety of industries including oil and gas exploration and production, nuclear and fossil fuel
power plants, chemical, pulp and paper, and similar heavy industries.
There is an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Manager. In this hands-on management role you will
leverage your skills and experience to manage quality assurance operations, ensuring maximum product
quality and customer satisfaction.
Tri Tool offers excellent compensation and benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance, employer
paid life insurance, a 401(k) plan with generous employer match, vacation, sick and holidays. Please visit our
website at for more information about Tri Tool’s products and services.
Post offer, pre-employment physical and drug testing, and criminal background investigation including DMV
Tri Tool is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA Male/Female/Vet/Disability
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Submit resumes to
Assures consistent quality of product by developing and enforcing effective quality management systems,
validating processes; providing documentation, managing staff.
Directs staff engages and assists in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over quality
materials, components and assemblies. Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program designed to
ensure continuous production of products consistent with engineering designs and specifications. Develops
and analyzes product specifications to assure quality and reliability of finished product.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accomplishes quality assurance objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling,
coaching, counseling, and disciplining QC staff. Communicating, preparing and completing action plans;
implementing quality standards, identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system
improvements; implementing change.
• Achieves quality assurance objectives by contributing information and analysis of manufacturing and
inspection processes, preparing and completing action plans, implementing quality standards, identifying and
resolving problems, completing audits, determining system improvements and implementing change.
• Develops quality assurance plans by identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing
critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories. Cont. Quality Assurance Manager
• Validates quality processes by working with Product Engineering to establish component and assembly
specifications and quality attributes and updating quality assurance procedures.
• Maintains and improves component and assembly quality by completing audits, investigating internal and
external customer complaints, working with other members of management to develop product and
engineering design improvements and manufacturing and inspection methods.
• Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and
trends including failed processes, parts rejects, corrective actions and re-validations.
• Updates job knowledge by studying trends and developments in quality management.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and
different requests, exploring opportunities for positive change and value added accomplishments.
• Other tasks as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor Degree in an applicable discipline (e.g. Mechanical, Materials, QC/QA)
• 5+ years of progressive experience in Engineering and Quality Assurance
• Management experience
• Excellent analytical, prioritization, delegation, and multitasking skills
• Application of quality assurance systems, tools (cmm systems)
• Experience in the inspection of machined parts
• Process analysis improvement
• Project management expertise
• Excellent communication skills