DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work closely with Project Management team and assist when needed with whatever support maybe needed.
2. Continually resource and qualify existing and new trade and vendor resources for project purchasing.
3. Generate project subcontractor bid lists, bid solicitation packages, write scopes of work and bid requirements.
4. Responsible for bidding, negotiating and awarding contracts with support/approval from CEO/Project Manager prior to release.
5. Verify bid proposals meet the plans and scope.
6. Generate and track all plans sent out, all bids returned, contracts, purchase orders, change orders, transmittals, etc.
7. Assemble completed estimates and project budgets as needed by the company.
8. Implement and maintain a database from bids and prior project cost experience, as well as updated vendor unit pricing in SAGE estimating software.
9. Coordinate information transmittal to appropriate parties for all change order requests.
10. Research product specifications and materials. Compile information for recommendations.
11. Generate and respond to all RFI presentations, transmittals, logs, letters, and submittals.
12. Assemble schedules, estimates and bid analyses for clients.
13. Mitigate plan deficiencies/discrepancies during the pre-construction phase and implement corrections with design consultants and into bid requests.
14. Communicate and negotiate with subcontractors and engineers for best practices, quality, clear and concise scopes of work, and pricing.