WHO WE ARE:
NRC is a global leader in the provision of diversified environmental, industrial and emergency response solutions with a focus on providing highly responsive local service with the highest safety standards, innovative technology, modern efficient equipment and dedicated professional employees.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE AT NRC?
- We have a solid reputation that sets the bar high in our industry
- We’ve successfully developed a network of clients who value our services
- Industry knowledge and wealth of operation experience which allows us to provide a broad range of environmental, industrial and emergency response solutions and products
- An unyielding commitment to maintaining the highest operation and safety standards
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Fundamental to everything we do is our commitment to valuing the talents of each individual and harnessing the combined strengths of our diverse work force. The people of NRC are committed to this partnership and are the cornerstone of our overall success. NRC provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, Paid Time Off and much more!
We are currently seeking Project Supervisors to join our growing team!
This primary function of this position is responsible for the over site, coordination and safe execution of field activities; ensuring processes are sufficient, cost efficient and complies with company policies and procedures. The Project Supervisor supports the Project Manager on assigned projects as lead and serves as the coordinator for initial emergency response actions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Start to finish initiation and closing of project opportunities based on the working knowledge of all environmental services and budget expectations.
- Participate in pre-bid site walks and assist in the preparation of project estimates, bids and proposals as well as review.
- Execution of fieldwork encompassed in industrial cleaning, waste packaging and disposal, site demolition, emergency spill response and site cleanup projects while under no supervision.
- Coordinate complicated and time sensitive tasks to a level required by clients and Company on a variety of remediation or industrial service sites.
- Responsible for timely execution of company correspondence, documentation, forms, daily work reports, cost accounting and invoicing of assigned projects within company guidelines.
- Optimize strict compliance with corporate policies and procedures, established health and safety protocols, and all applicable local, state and federal regulations.
- Take corrective measures as directed by management in reviewing on-going performance results to targets.
- Keeps Manager fully informed and reports all problems or unusual matters of significance and recommends course of action taken to address them.
- Direct and supervise project assigned labor forces. Mentor foremen and personnel in technical response techniques, subcontractor selection and procurement, project scoping, scheduling and cost, and regulatory compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years directly related experience in Industrial Services.
- Computer literacy required.
- Current industry certifications
- Supervisory and employee relations skills with the ability to coach/mentor and develop staff fostering a harmonious working environment.
- Ability to meet timelines and be proficient in the completion of all project and administrative related activities.
- Ability to maintain adequate business documentation, agency/client communications and identify, record, and communicate both written and verbal critical business information to superiors in an effective manner.
- Must be able to travel to remote locations for extended periods of time.
Successful completion of a pre-employment background and substance screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) search as well continued verifications throughout employment to ensure that all records meet company policy standards.
NRC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a drug free work environment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
EOE‐Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities