Kal Krishnan Consulting Services, Inc. (KKCS), a California Corporation, is a full-service engineering & design, construction management, and program management organization. The firm has grown steadily in size and capability since its founding in 1987, and today employs more than 85 professionals in our regional offices. KKCS has attracted to its staff a full complement of highly experienced, talented, and dedicated professionals who bring a collaborative, integrated team approach to our clients’ projects.
KKCS experience includes work on rail, airports, ports, freeways, schools, universities, facilities, water, wastewater, bridges, and roadways. Our client list includes federal agencies, state agencies, regional agencies, and private clients. KKCS has broad experience and expertise in engineering design, project management and project controls services.
The KKCS culture is rooted in the ideals of integrity, safety, diversity, and ethical business practices, which is a commitment shared by all KKCS employees throughout our offices and project sites around the country. We have a positive impact on the communities we serve by not only improving infrastructure but also providing service at a relatively low cost to the taxpayer. This allows for more money to be available to the agencies we serve, that inevitably will be reinvested in the community. At KKCS, we value the individual employee and the importance of their contributions toward quality improvement.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
KKCS is seeking a mid-level construction project planner for a full-time Scheduler II position in Los Angeles, CA.
– Project Scheduling Support
1. Employ quantitative engineering models to implement performance
measurement reporting and forecasting of project budget, finance, and schedule.
2. Coordinate preparation of "what if" plans (sensitivity analysis) to mitigate cost
overruns and/or schedule delays. Investigate opportunities to enhance schedule
without affecting cost.
3. Assist Project Management in cost reduction, value engineering, and risk
assessment recommendations for project cost/schedule effectiveness.
4. Assist in determining the scheduling sequence for all phases of engineering,
construction, testing, and startup to achieve the schedule project completion.
5. Analyze and provide alternatives and expected outcomes to avoid potential
project schedule delays and potential claims.
6. Prepare and maintain detailed project schedules to establish optimal contract
interfaces and determine activity relationships to accurately plan project
7. Prepare and review special studies, cost/schedule forecast, and time impact
8. Review and provide recommendation and/or determination on contractor’s
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Required Education and Experience