Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Review contracts, create schedule of values, and oversee progress invoicing
- Coordinate steel detailing, surveying, coordinate submittals and check drawings
- Set production and fabrication schedule, order materials and inspections as required
- Work with contractor, trades, inspectors, engineers, detailers, superintendents and foreman to ensure project is progressing smoothly.
- Maintain positive client relationships and communicate effectively between all parties involved in project.
- 3-5 years of experience in the steel fabrication and erection industry
- Civil or Mechanical Engineering background, but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Office software and email communication
- Candidate who also speaks Mandarin, Cantonese or Spanish is a plus.
- Candidates with Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degrees (even in other construction trades) are highly encouraged to apply.
- Looking for a long-term position.