Loomis, CAMeasurable Outcomes
1. Workload: Depending on project size and complexity the expected workload varies from a single project up to $2M per month revenue or up to 5 projects totaling $1M per month in revenue. This workload is expected to be managed with the support of a Project Manager(s) and a dedicated Superintendent per project.
2. Buyout: Assist Project Manager in buying-out 80% percent of the project as requested.
3. Setup: Setup each project in Primavera Contract Manager including all subcontractors, owner, architect, etc.
4. Profitability: Work closely with Project Manager(s) and Superintendent(s) to annually deliver project portfolio to meet or exceed the baseline budgeted profit adjusted for change orders. No single project in the portfolio will have more than 1% margin fade.
5. Procurement: Build submittal register with required on-site dates aligned with the master schedule and lead times within 10 days of hand-off from estimating. Identify all products with lead time over 3 weeks and other items critical to the schedule.
6. Build and maintain submittal log with required on-site dates aligned with the submittal register, master schedule and lead times within 10 days of completion of submittal register. Identify all products with lead time over 3 weeks and other items critical to the schedule.
7. Project is delivered with zero schedule delays (critical or non-critical path) caused by procurement issues. Issues include missed delivery dates or building parts not in conformance with plans, specifications, design intent and approved submittals. Procurement issues are tracked during monthly schedule updates and categorized as critical vs. non-critical path with delay days, delay category and notes for root-cause / future prevention.
8. RFI and Submittal Logs and Meeting Minutes
9. Build and maintain RFI log. Produce current up-to-date submittal and RFI logs for every weekly meeting. Assist Project Manager and Superintendent with writing RFIs, distributing RFI’s, change orders, master schedule updates and additional tasks as requested. Dictate, edit, log and distribute weekly meeting minutes.
10. Cash Flow: Assist Project Manager with billings as requested.
11. Safety: Deliver all projects with zero incidents.
12. Customer Satisfaction: Achieve a net promoter score of at least 90% from a survey of customers on completed projects over $500K. Customer definition includes the 2-3 primary contacts for both the project owner and the architect as defined by the VP of Operations.
13. Subcontractor Relationships: Achieve a net promoter score of at least 90% from a survey of the top 5 subcontractors on completed projects over $500K. Key roles surveyed within each subcontractor include site Foreman, Project Manager, Estimator and Accounts Receivable.
14. Team Building: Develop and maintain a list of at least 10 people that have a high probability of going to work for the company as an Estimator, Project Manager, Superintendent or Project Engineer within 18 months. Setup at least 6 interviews per year with potential recruits leading to at least 1 good hire per year.
How to apply: Email: