Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Responsible to work closely with Project Managers for project planning, tracking progress, reporting and communicating regular status to the management team.
- Work with General Contractor, trades, inspectors, engineers, detailers, superintendents, foreman, and field crew to ensure project is progressing smoothly.
- Maintain positive client relationships and communicate effectively between all parties involved in project including: General Contractor, Project Manager, Production Manager, and other Trades.
- 0-2 years of experience in the steel fabrication and erection industry
- Candidate who also speaks Mandarin & Cantonese is a plus.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask.