PROJECT COORDINATOR Send resumes to:
Irvine, CA 92603
General Contractor/Owner seeking experienced Project Coordinator to assist our PE's in their daily activities. The primary objective of this position would be to plan, prepare, organize and maintain project documentation. This person will be responsible for ensuring that correspondence is properly distributed among our Project Engineer, as well as creating and maintaining reports and carrying out other construction-related duties as necessary. Construction knowledge is a plus.
The primary objective of this position is to coordinate the day-to-day activities of active construction projects, in consultation with Project Management. Must have permitting expediting experience in the City of Irvine.
Maintain project documentation for Construction Department; ensures that memos, faxes, emails, and conversation issues are promptly distributed to those who need to know; performs other related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
Assist Project and Purchasing Engineers with tasks ranging from:
• Setup and Maintain Shared Contacts database
• Assist with RFP development and subcontract buyout
• Assemble project related documents (incoming and outgoing), RFP’s, Transmittals, Delivery tickets, Unit Summary Sheets, Bid Spreads, Material takeoffs, etc…
• Form(s) Design and Development
• Assist in writing Contract Exhibit A, Change Orders and Purchase Orders. Create Contract breakdowns and maintain contract log.
• Assist in managing electronic and hard copy filing system
• Assist in managing Appliance delivery/invoicing tracking and analysis
• Assist in business solutions transitioning from old to new procedures
• Order Office supplies
• Assist with Plan printing, ordering, updates, and slip-sheets
• Submittal processing and tracking management
• Develop and maintain Plan lists, Unit Breakdowns and updating
• Track and verify delivery for product(s) using excel spreadsheets, and contacting appropriate parties
• Assist with walk in traffic
• Process special applications for city services
• Any additional items similar in nature not mentioned above
• To know and follow professional work practices.
• To know and follow Company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• To demonstrate sound judgment.
• To meet work commitments.
• To demonstrate effective work habits and attitudes.
• To understand and maintain confidentiality.
• To establish and maintain respectful and cooperative work relationships with Coworkers, Field, Personnel, Subcontractors, Architects, Owners, General Contractors, and other business associates.
Send resumes to: