Jenkins/Gales & Martinez, Inc. (JGM) has offered a comprehensive array of design and construction - related services to public and private sector clients since its founding in 1981.
Today JGM consists of more than 50 professionals who specialize in program, project and construction management, urban planning and architectural design in the fields of transportation infrastructure, civic, educational, institutional, residential and commercial facilities. ﾠAll of JGM's professional staff is committed to the common goal of providing high-quality services and expertise to our public and private sector clients.
With current projects such as the Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor, Westside Subway Extension, LAX-Delta Airlines Terminal Redevelopment, and various others, being a part of the JGM Family allows you the ability to work on some of the most iconic and influential programs in the region.
We are seeking a Project Controls / PMIS Associate in our Los Angeles office to support a variety of client construction and facilities-related projects across multiple industries. This may include the planning, startup, implementation, training and maintenance of systems for our clients, ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
Specific functional and technology expertise to include:
- PMIS / e-Builder: Develop and maintain project reporting through e-Builder and other software. Support various client needs including reporting, customizing workflows and system administration. Desired Software: e-Builder, PMWeb, Buzzsaw, SharePoint, Prolog or Procore
- CAFM / IWMS: Administer and maintain CAFM / IWMS solutions for multiple client sites including data updates, reporting, customization and training. Desired Software: (one or more) Manhattan Centerstone, FM Systems, iOffice, MS Visio, Archibus,
- Scheduling: Support project teams to develop monitor and update project schedules. Develop alternative solutions for corrective action. Communicate with the project team to ensure knowledge and accuracy. Desired Software: Primavera P6, MS Project, Excel
- Estimating: Reviews plans and specs, conducts quantity takeoffs, provides constructability reviews, organizes data, develops full range of construction cost estimates. Desired Software Experience: Timberline / Excel
- Strong process documentation, organization and communications skills, extreme attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Travel to multiple client locations and daily client/vendor interaction.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio) experience required; AutoCAD, BIM, Revit, e-Builder, Primavera and database management experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, facilities management, engineering, architecture, information services or related field.
- Five years professional experience and understanding of project controls.
- Large selection of medical plans and with a generous employer base plan--HMO, PPO, HSA/EPO options available; Dental, Vision, and Chiropractic/Acupuncture benefits, as well as, additional supplemental insurance offered
- Life Insurance (paid by JGM)
- 401K matching
- Education Assistance
JGM is a Drug-free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer