WHO WE ARE:
NRC is a global leader in the provision of diversified environmental, industrial and emergency response solutions with a focus on providing highly responsive local service with the highest safety standards, innovative technology, modern efficient equipment and dedicated professional employees.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE AT NRC?
- We have a solid reputation that sets the bar high in our industry
- We’ve successfully developed a network of clients who value our services
- Industry knowledge and wealth of operation experience which allows us to provide a broad range of environmental, industrial and emergency response solutions and products
- An unyielding commitment to maintaining the highest operation and safety standards
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Fundamental to everything we do is our commitment to valuing the talents of each individual and harnessing the combined strengths of our diverse work force. The people of NRC are committed to this partnership and are the cornerstone of our overall success. NRC provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, Paid Time Off and much more!
We are currently seeking an Program Supervisor to join our growing team!
Assist with the coordination and oversite of Emergency Response and/or Decontamination/Demolition/Decommission of projects for the semiconductor industries for the Bay Area Region in support of the Program Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seek new project opportunities.
- Working knowledge of all “tooling demo/decommission”, environmental services and project budget expectations.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures, established health and safety protocols, and all applicable local, state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for timely execution of, documentation, forms, daily work reports of assigned projects within company guidelines.
- Assist in marketing NRC’s services to accounts. Contribute to managing existing account base.
- Take corrective measures, as directed by management, in reviewing on-going performance results in order to meet and exceed in our service goals.
- Keeps Supervisor informed by reporting all problems, unexpected conditions and or commendable matters of significance and recommends course of action taken to address them.
- Oversee project assigned labor forces.
- Mentor personnel in technical response techniques, project scoping, safety, scheduling and cost, and regulatory compliance.
- Fosters a cooperative and harmonious working climate conductive to maximize employee morale and productivity.
- Rotating “on-call” emergency response lead required 24hr/7days per week.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-5 years direct industry experience providi technical support to clients and proper handling/packaging of non-hazardous and hazardous materials or waste.
- Ability to oversee and lead a wide range of short and long-term projects, including Emergency response and decontamination.
- Ability to understand the project scope and prepare or assist the Project Supervisor in preparing the site- specific Health and Safety Plan.
- Leadership and employee relations skills with the ability to foster harmonious working environment.
- Ability to meet timelines and be proficient in the completion of all project and administrative related activities and maintain adequate business documentation, agency/client communications and identify, record, and communicate both written and verbal critical business information to superiors in an effective manner.
- Ability to handle basic computer requirements in Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Willing and able to travel and work extended hours as needed.
Successful completion of a pre-employment background and substance screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) search as well continued verifications throughout employment to ensure that all records meet company policy standards.
NRC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a drug free work environment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
EOE‐Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities