Employee must be capable to set up and operate the following machinery:
* Drill Press
* Stamping Machine
* Punch Press
* Riveting Machine
Employee must be capable to perform the following tasks:
* Spot Weld
The job also requires the ability to:
1. Stand for at least 7 hours per workday.
2. Sit for at least 2 hours per workday.
3. Reach above shoulder level at least 25% of the time per workday.
4. Carry at least 50 pounds of weight 25% of the time per workday.
5. Lift at least 50 pounds of weight 25% of the time per workday.
6. Read and comprehend written instructions.
7. Have hand-eye coordination when operating machinery or assembling
8. Tolerate low levels of non-toxic, non-allergic carbon dust in the air
throughout the workday.
9. Maintain tolerances when fixed gauges and jigs are provided.