Quick Mount PV is the nation's leading manufacturer of solar panel roof mounts. The company is dedicated to sustainable business practices, industry training and education, and quality manufacturing in the USA.
Come work with a friendly community of hardworking individuals dedicated to market leadership, green practices, and creating a fun and healthy work environment. We’re looking for like-minded individuals to help us build a brighter future.
This position is primarily responsible for performing repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce products used for mounting equipment to rooftops while maintaining the integrity of the roof waterproofing by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include thefollowing. Other duties may be assigned.
· Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
· Ability to perform but not limited to the following tasks: Cold-welding, assembly, stamping or otherwise kitting parts together.
· Tends machines, such as arbor presses, stamping machines, and drill presses, to perform force fitting, fastening, stamping, and tapping operations on assembly line.
· Works at different work stations as production needs require.
· Works on line where tasks vary as different model of same article moves along line. Pays attention to QC and lot coding.
· Follows directions and works safely.
· Follows ISO9001 policies/procedures for Production department.
· Maintains working knowledge of inventory, lot numbering, and trace ability practices.
· Works to expand knowledge of Quick Mount PV products through training and self-studies.
We are looking for an individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment in one of the country’s most rapidly growing industries. Innovation and unconventional thinking have made QMPV the leader in the renewable energy industry, and we are looking for people with the same spirit and exceptional commitment.