We are a small manufacturing company in Hayward, CA we manufacture small precise powder metal parts per customers specification. We are not a stock house. We design and build the tooling to process each part. We have compacting presses, sintering furnace along with other operations required per part. Check out our website. I have attached our description on what we are looking for in a production operator for the night shift position. Our pay scale will be determined on experience, etc. plus night shift is an additional 10%. Currently Perry Tool pays for medical/dental coverage for employee & their dependents. We also receive a Monthly Productivity Bonus based on a said % of sales. We are small family of 24
All Candidates must have the following abilities:
Testing and background check may be required. Job opening is for Sintering furnace operator. But will be cross trained on other jobs as schedule allows. Please advise if you know of anyone that could fill this position. Many thanks, Margie Margie Larison Office Mgr/Accounting Perry Tool & Research, Inc. Tel: 510.782.9226 Fax: 510.782.0749 Email:
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to read measuring & testing instruments. Micrometer reading crucial.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Ability to operate production machinery.
- Mobility for climbing platforms, stairs & ladders to fill hopper.
- Must have excellent work ethics.
- Must be able to work 10 hour shifts- 4:00 PM to 2:30 AM, and overtime days if required.
- Have transportation to and from work.