The Product Manager in extended product line will work closely with customers, North America team, and China headquarter team to develop suitable products for US market, including conducting market research, generating product requirements; determining specifications, pricing, releasing schedule on product introduction, developing marketing strategies and manage the entire product life cycle.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan and roadmap for North America on intrusion products, etc.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting MRDs and drive for the deliverables
- Define pricing and promotion strategy to meet revenue and margin target.
- Manage new product inventory and EOL strategy
- Participate in customer meetings and turn customer voice (VoC) into MRD
- Research market trend and conduct competitive analysis into MRD
- Work closely with R&D team to conduct PRD for product requirement
- Work with North America sales, solution team, PM, marketing and China HQ team to deliver right products for US market.
- Develop/review product marketing collaterals content, including datasheet, A&E spec, manual and technical product information.
- Support tradeshow product planning and messaging
- Create and analyze potential partner relationships
- Perform product demo and train the sales force and customers
- Define product differentiate between Branded and OEM product
- Work with tech support team to address customers questions and provide customization requirement if necessary
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Product Management
- CCTV, Camera, access control, intercom and recorder closely related field is a must
- Accredited Bachelor degree (Master degree is a plus)
- Experienced working and collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Support Resources and customers
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Hands on training skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Team player and self-motivated
- Fluent English in writing, reading and speaking ( Chinese is plus)
- Preferred based in Hikvision USA office, City of Industry
The above position description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and inclusive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the discretion of the Company.