Holt of California is seeking a qualified Preventive Maintenance Field Mechanic to perform planned maintenance services (P.M.) on earthmoving equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform scheduled planned maintenance (P.M.) on earthmoving/agricultural equipment both on-site and in shop
- Planned maintenance consists of: - Maintain accurate and detailed records of work performed - Oil and filter replacement in a timely manner - Oil sampling of all major compartments - Proper disposal of waste oil and used filters - Ability to inspect machine while servicing and provide potential repair list - Constant communication with customers in a positive and pre-active manner
- Complete and turn in documentation and PM checklist on a daily basis
- Transport waste oil and keep detailed records of manifest documentation
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five years of heavy equipment experience are required. Must have a valid California driver’s license class B or higher and a clean DMV report and Forklift Operator Safety Certifications.