The Prelim Specialist is accountable for a critical component of the credit & collections process for Quinn Group. The Prelim Specialist is responsible for securing Quinn’s lien & bond rights through the preparation and issuing of accurate and timely notices to applicable parties, securing Quinn’s rights to collect where accounts have defaulted.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Based on State or Local Statues, determine if accounts or customers are eligible for Lien or Bond right notices
• Obtain Property Owner, General Contractor, etc details for each sale / prelim, ensuring notices have properly been sent & Quinn’s lien rights secured
• Independent research on each sale ensuring accuracy and accountability so that a determination can be made the pursuit of Lien and or Bond Claims
• Accountable for all prelim related document preservation
• When necessary, collaborate with coworkers or external vendors to revise release requests from customers
• Support coworkers with department responsibilities and assist with the filing, tracking and administrative duties related to securities and Accounts Receivable.
• A fit with Quinn Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality, Relationships and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma, General Education Degree and 2 years of related and extensive hands-on experience with Lien Laws, related statutes and timelines; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F/ V /DV