The Practice Lead – Cyber Security will own all aspects associated with establishing policies, procedures and best practices related to Cyber Security as it pertains to customer implementations and digital transformation. This person will establish the best approach and set standards for tools and automation required to facilitate Cyber Security and defining a standard practice for execution globally.
- The Practice Leader position is responsible for managing the practice area defined by industry, service/product line, technology center, or specialty area
- Responsible for managing the three main pillars of a practice: portfolio/delivery management, sales enablement and people development
- Has responsibility to drive and support sales and orders for the practice
- Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of the practice
- Responsible for maintaining strategic direction, ensuring profitable growth of the practice, quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer reference-ability
- Develops strategy and plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieve business objectives
- Accountable for managing and growing a significant revenue stream and customer base
- Act and serve as “resident” expert for solution, and serve as advisor for moderately complex engagements within the practice
- Providing solution and estimates to support related proposals and RFP responses for delivery solutions
- Establish, build and distribute toolkits (policies, procedures, guidelines, work instructions) to support the practice
- Coaching of service delivery teams within the customer success organization to develop and implement solutions within the practice to address customer needs
- Facilitate and coordinate solutions and designs with other supporting functions – sales, engineering, product management, etc.
- Drive best practices through the customer success organization
- Work directly with regional teams and customers to share solution expertise, and drive solution footprint
- Identify areas where company should invest in NPI to expand solutions, or where existing products can be improved to increase customer value
- Be a key resource for product development, engineering, and product management to review and provide input to proposed customer solutions
- Establish service differentiation strategies based on competitive analysis, including the development of competitor proof point summaries
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 10+ years of experience relevant to this position including 5 years of consulting experience and 2 years of project management leadership experience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
- Must be willing to travel
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Direct line management experience including project, people, customer, financial management preferred
- Product, software, technology or industry/domain expertise relevant to the practice focus
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at the executive level
- Can lead, engage, mobilize and motivate multiple teams to accomplish goals
- Energy & utilities or related industry experience