If you are looking for a career with real growth and earning potential, Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is the place for you!
Family owned and operated, and with locations in San Jose and Roseville, Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is the answer to all your home's plumbing needs, from clogged drains to whole house water line replacements. At Dependable, we know time is valuable, so we will diagnose your plumbing problems quickly and accurately and perform the work in a timely, efficient manner. From an energizing and fun atmosphere, to an excellent employee benefits program, it is easy to see why the people who work here truly enjoy their job. We emphasize collaboration as well as personal accountability at Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, in order to encourage employees to bring forth their personal best.
We are currently seeking experienced Plumbers to join our team in Roseville, CA. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in our residential buildings.
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Plumbing troubleshooting and repair
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong customer service skills
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Maintain a positive outlook and have a willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- General knowledge of power tools and techniques for care and safe use
Details about the role and how to be an ambassador of our brand to help grow our company:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Serve clients by expertly servicing customers’ entire plumbing system.
- Have a customer-first mindset, interact with the customer, and use common language to explain services needed.
- Re-check all plumbing repairs and installations after you’ve repaired or replaced them before leaving the client’s home to ensure everything is working properly and that we did indeed fix it right the first time.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options, maintenance plans, and company loyalty programs.
- Maintain your truck so that it is neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times.
- Be professional, accurate, and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and opinion sheets
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Always be safety conscious both on the job and while driving.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick Time
- Referral Bonus Program