If you are hardworking, responsible, and have good communications skills, we would like to talk with you.
If you have worked in other industries, such as food service, moving, or general maintenance and want to develop some career-level skills, we would like to talk with you.
If you have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record and can consistently show up on time, we would like to talk with you.
- Assist with repair and installation work as determined and allowed by the Plumbing Technicians
- Wear floor savers while in the client’s home and maintain a neat work area when performing a repair or scheduled service.
- Always be courteous, respectful, and pleasant to the client.
- Ensure every job is completely cleaned up and the work areas are spotless.
- Always be safety conscious both on the job and while driving.
- Remind the Plumbing Technician to record the age of critical plumbing equipment, like the water heater, on every invoice to ensure that we send the right Technician on the right job.
- Maintain your truck so that it is neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times. The truck is one of the best billboards that the company has.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings
- Adhere to the company Code of Ethics and the Team Rules.
- Be on time for all shifts
- If circumstances beyond your control result in you being late, text a manager immediately.
- Record start day, end day, and meal times during your shifts.
- Hours vary, but are generally 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 5 to 6 days a week.
- Overtime shifts and early start times are required based on project needs.
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Referral Bonus Program
Note: This is an overview of this job description Actual duties may vary, and responsibilities are subject to change.