Holt of California is seeking a qualified Journey Level Parts Person to provide general services for the parts department by performing the following duties.
- Receives phone calls from customers (internal or external customers).
- Writes up parts orders for Material Handling equipment and many other lines of equipment for internal/external customers.
- Assist in the relocation of parts within the warehouse.
- Put stock away such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence
- Update parts information in computer or parts books as needed.
- Research parts information for customer using published materials or through other vendors.
- Pull parts from inventory.
- Operate lift truck.
- Work the shipping and receiving counter when needed; United Parcel, load and unload truck.
- Deliver parts to customers or shop as required.
- Assembly hydraulic hoses.
- Keep parts and service shop area clean; i.e., sweep, empty trash as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and minimum five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.