Account Manager that can provide Trane HVAC parts and supplies solutions for our customers. This position is responsible for all functions related to developing and maintaining Parts customer relationships to ensure maximum revenues through account penetration.This includes finding, generating and developing new channel partners and retaining current customers.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve overall annual sales and gross margin goals in the assigned territory through the expansion of existing accounts and establishing new accounts.
- Develop a territory sales plan including account potential, short and long term objectives and specific actions planned to achieve them.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales funnel and business forecast as requested by management.
- Find and qualify new prospects with an emphasis on prospects and customers that have the potential to become key accounts to the business
- Provide outstanding follow-up to customers and established an appropriate call frequency for assigned accounts.
- Utilize a systematic selling process
- 2 years of college (bachelor s degree preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 4 years+ of successful sales experience in a business to business environment in a technical/distribution related industry (preferably HVAC).