Webpass is hiring Fiber Network Construction Technicians to join our stellar team in San Francisco to help launch, build out, and maintain our fiber network.
The OpportunityBe part of a company that is in demand, growing and revolutionizing what customers can expect from their Internet Service Provider.
Founded in San Francisco in 2003, Webpass has tens of thousands of customers across 6 major markets in the US with more to come through the rapid deployment of high speed Internet connections for residential and commercial buildings using a combination of point-to-point wireless and Fiber technology.
We are now part of Google Fiber thanks to our leading-edge approach. The industry is at a turning point, join us.
- Minimum of one year of fiber splicing and network construction experience - installing, repairing and testing fiber cable in a variety of environments (underground, indoor, aerial)
- Experience using fusion splicers
- Proficient in performing testing utilizing OTDRs, Power Meter/Light Sources and VFLs and documenting
- Ability to lift 50LBs, work in confined spaces
- Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills
What we offer - Benefits begin Day One of hire!
- Competitive salary
- Monthly Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision for Employees + Dependents
- 401K Matching
- Flexible Spending Account and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation + Paid Sick Time