Mydata SMT Machine Operator Requirements
This position requires someone who is able to work in a flexible atmosphere and has ability to work in a team environment. Good organizational skills, attention to details and communication skills are essential.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
1. Basic English reading and writing skills.
2. Must have Integrity, Good Character, and Smart working ethics.
2. Must be very good with PCs and common software packages like Microsoft Office.
3. Demonstrated good work habits, including promptness to work and good attendance.
4. Must be willing to work overtime as needed to support production.
5. Self-motivated personnel with fast learning abilities with the willingness to learn and make a difference at work.
5. Ability to follow work instruction.
6. Able to work effectively and efficiently, and make suggestion for improvement.
7. Detail oriented with a positive energy to make things work.
8. Preferred candidate: ability to read, and interpret assembly drawings, blue print, and schematic.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Operating SMT Pick and Place Equipment. (Fuji and Mydata Machines Preferred)
2. Performing routine set-up, operation and adjustments.
3. Operating other production equipment such as screen printers and reflow machines.
4. Working with other team members to identify and implement quality and performance improvements.
5. Work on high-reliability circuit boards.
6. Support quick-turn on a daily basis.
7. Work with daily priority.
8. Perform tasks in such way that align with ESC Vision and Mission Statement.
9. Always adhere to ESC Quality System and Instructions.
10. Take on additional responsibilities as require.
11. Deliver result as committed by you.
12. Read, and interpret assembly drawings, blue print, and schematic.