Upgrade your Career! Become a Quinn Technician.
You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced and powerful equipment on earth
• Total Rewards – Quinn offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to other rewards including profit sharing and training
• Career Advancement - Ongoing technical and managerial training means dealer technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career paths
• Advanced Training – Whether you’re a skilled or entry level technician, Quinn can provide you with education and training to further your career.
• Pride in what you do – Your helping maintain and repair equipment that has an impact on your community
• Great team environment – Quinn Company is a collaborative business that functions best as a team.
Receive, prepare equipment for rental. Perform a variety of skilled maintenance inspections, repairs, installations and routine servicing of Caterpillar and allied rental equipment and components following established procedures and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Performs repairs with limited departmental supervision.
• Possesses tooling required by the service department.
• Demonstrates safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and electric tools.
• Demonstrates proper use of service manuals, and service publications
• Performs tasks from verbal/written instructions and communicates effectively with supervisor and fellow employees.
• Working knowledge of common terminology, methods, practices, and procedures related to equipment repair.
• Practices effective time management and good work habits.
• Responds to emergency call-ins as necessary.
• Accurately completes associated paperwork / documentation in a timely manner.
• Assists other technicians in repair tasks such as removal, installation and repair of rental equipment/components.
• Is responsible for personal development, builds competencies (criteria attached). Retain acquired knowledge.
• Stays current with Rental Services equipment and product lines.
• Maintains / operate company vehicles in a safe manner
• Performs departmental and equipment cleanup as required.
• Treats customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate or A.S. degree from a community college or technical school; Two to four years mechanical experience or equivalent education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV