Quinn Company Foothill Ranch has an immediate opining for Power Systems Commercial CSA Technician.
Perform CSA Service & Load bank testing on Caterpillar Generators and/or similar equipment in the field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform Maintenance on Generator Packages, Industrial Engine Packages, & EPG Systems, not limited to Caterpillar products
• Perform Load Bank Testing
• Perform basic troubleshooting and repairs
• Assist field technicians as required
• Perform detailed inspections on EPG products and systems
• Write service reports that accurately document activities, issues, and additional repair opportunities
• Prepare required documentation including work orders, parts lists, and time cards in an accurate and timely manner to enable other employees to do their job in a timely manner
• Maintain a safe working environment and observe all safety procedures, laws, policies, & rules.
• Work in a matter consistent with Contamination Control Guidelines.
• Communicate with internal & external customers in a manner that promotes a positive relationship.
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
• Successfully complete appropriate training sessions as required.
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
• Travel to other stores, customer sites and other dealers and Caterpillar facilities for work or training
• Work overtime as required by workload and customer need.
• Work alternate shifts a required by workload and customer needs.
• Ensure assigned company vehicle maintains a clean professional appearance and is in proper working order
• Lift truck operator certificate
• Maintain a tool inventory sufficient to perform assigned tasks
• Maintain a satisfactory driving record
• Disassemble and assemble machines/components. Recondition/repair as required.
• Must be proficient with computer and other soft skills.
• Perform diagnostics and organize appropriate repair procedures.
• Select proper tooling for any standard job and demonstrate proficiency with CAT diagnostic tools.
• Demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and electric tools.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate or Associates degree from a community college or technical school; Two to four years mechanical experience or equivalent education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV