CLP (soon to be PeopleReady) Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Pipefitter in Freeland, WA
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring an experienced 6G certified Pipefitter for an upcoming project in the Indianapolis area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Pipefitters Job Description
· Read, interpret and apply blueprints for performing work on ship board pipe systems
· Must pass pipefitter test
· Install, maintain, remove and inspect piping and associated valves, hardware and hangers
· Layout piping systems or sections, and plans assembly in relation to walls, structures, location of machinery, appropriate places for holes, and similar obstructions and considerations.
· Cut, bend, thread, and assemble pipe fittings, using various types of shop machinery and equipment and packing pipe as necessary to avoid flattening during bending operations
· Perform calculations to determine and validate flow rates/volumes
· Validate temporary ventilation system meets trade standards and requirements
· Test various piping systems under pressure to determine conformance to standards or to locate leaks and other defects.
· Perform semi-skilled tasks such as debris removal and fastening air hose connections, electrical cables and flexible
· Candidates should know state and local building codes and hold the applicable license needed to perform these duties
· Must have five years recent pipefitting experience in the commercial construction industry
· Reliable transportation
· Must have tools of the trade
· Verifiable references
· Experience preferred
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance