Ameriforce is currently looking for Marine Electricians to work in San Diego, CA! If you are a Marine Electrician contact Ameriforce Today!!!
Job Overview :
Electricians will be required to have a minimum of five years of experience in the Marine industry. They will have the knowledge to wire low voltage controls, motor starters, limit switching devices, etc. They will have a complete knowledge of 110, 220, and 440 voltage systems and will be able to test and trouble-shoot these systems.
• Shipyard Experience with installation (experience working within 009 standards)
• Cableway Certification a PLUS
• The above aside, they are looking for standard 4 wire electricians with banding experience
• All employees will be required to do other tasks outside of the above work, such as firewatch, sweeping, driving, etc. It is a requirement of the job that these employees agree to do whatever is asked of them. If they only want to do electrical work, then they need not apply.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug test
• Must have a current resume
• Must be willing to travel
• Must be willing to work 40-60 hours per week
• Passport a plus
3rd Class encouraged to apply
Ameri-Force was founded in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1991 with the goal of satisfying the increasing demand for industrial and marine craftsmen. Since then we have grown to the demand of a popular industry. We are happy to serve you and welcome you into the Ameri-Force family.
IF INTERESTED CONTACT AMERIFORCE RECRUITERS
Please E-Mail or Fax your resume