BIG MONEY LONG TERM WORK FOR MARINE ELECTRICIANS!
We have work in San Diego, CA!
Marine Electrician Job Overview:
Will be working with wire low voltage controls, motor starters, limit switching devices, etc. Marine Electricians will be testing and troubleshooting systems. Will be working with NAVSEA Standard Items, NSTM Chapter 300, and NAVSEA 2003.
Marine Electrician Applicant Requirements:
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair sophisticated Shipboard electrical systems.
- Must have strengths that include Fiber Optic Cable installation, Coax and Heliax Cable installation and High density connector assembly
- Will be familiar with TDR testing, VSWR Testing and Coaxial and Heliax installations.
- Minimum of 4-8 years electrical experience within the marine and/or shipyard industry
- Demonstrates familiarity with NAVSEA Standard Items, NSTM Chapter 300, and
- NAVSEA 2003
- Must demonstrate knowledge of general hand tools as well as those common to electrical
- maintenance personnel (i.e., amperage/volt meters, grounding tools, wire
- strippers/crimpers, etc.)
- Must have general computer skills
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must have a current resume showing all experience