Assemble and inspect small microwave connector components to semi rigid
and flexible coaxial cable.
1. Setup and operate various types of equipment.
2. Read and interpret customer and in house assembly drawings.
3. Perform all final assembly operations.
4. Meet or exceed established assembly rate times and quality standards for all operations.
5. Have a solid understanding of what makes a cable assembly perform electrically.
6. Seated 90%- 95% of the time, doing repetitive work. Lift 20 LBS. or less.
7. Frequent use of binocular type microscope.
8. Perform quality orientated, high output production work.
9. Work with small, fine, detailed parts.
1. May be required to be available for overtime work.
2. May be occasionally required to assist other areas and departments.
3. May be required to take certification training classes per applicable specifications.
Education and Experience:
1. Understand, speak, read and write English.