Develops and implements training and development programs to align with key business initiatives by providing effective solutions while performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Operates as an organizational leader and internal consultant in the identification, development and implementation of training programs, processes, and initiatives.
• Collaborates on the design and roll out of training initiatives through gap analysis to determine the appropriate solutions needed to meet organizational goals.
• Designs training development plans for each business unit that are aligned to business objectives. Establish train-the-trainer program that will allow training instructors and management teams to be subject matter experts and develop a unified training infrastructure through integration and collaboration.
• Spearheads the design and development of internal training website.
• Manages all operations of Quinn Training Center locations consisting of in-class, in the field/shop training, web based training, virtual classroom, and web casting.
• Establish and implement training systems and processes that track class schedules, enrollment, training records, metrics, cost analysis and quality of training delivery.
• Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
• Develops and executes necessary steps to implement solutions that focus on company values, philosophies and key organizational goals.
• Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on customer demand, new products, changes, and other factors.
• Partners with human resources and management teams to develop and maintain development programs through succession planning, employee satisfaction, workforce diversity, retention, productivity and organizational accountability. Provides coaching to leaders and executives on personal and organizational growth.
• Confers with management to gain knowledge of specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
• Identifies, creates, and conducts a leadership development program to ensure all leaders and potential leaders have the necessary skills to succeed.
• Prepare training budget for department or organization
• Identifies and creates a technical development program to ensure all employees have the necessary technical skills to succeed.
• Maintain and deliver as appropriate Quinn technical training to external customers and CAT Dealers.
• Acts as a change agent providing the support and mechanism to implement major changes to the operations of the business.
• Facilitates team building workshops, exercises, or programs to enhance the cohesiveness of teams.
This position will have 3 direct reports.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum requirements include Bachelors in Business or related field. Masters preferred. 5 to 10 years of directly related experience. Experience in business development, strategic planning, project management and training development. Knowledge of necessary requirements to qualify workforce in areas of licensing, certification and career enhancement.