Manage the efficient operations of Quinn Used Parts, its personnel, property, equipment and customer satisfaction by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB DESCRIPTIONS
• Assesses and respond to customer needs;
• Assesses customer and current job parts needs;
• Ensures parts availability for current and projected work;
• Provides subordinate employee training; Controls expenses and service charges;
• Manages subordinate work activities;
• Resolves customer problems;
• Attends auctions and travels to customer locations for assessment of machines and parts for sale;
• Travels to Quinn stores for assessment of machines and parts for sale.
• Directly supervises employees in Quinn Used Parts.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV