Responsible to set the standard for customer satisfaction as a Customer Service Representative. Schedules service department work activities among technicians, monitors work for completeness and timeliness, responds to customer service scheduling needs and answers their service questions. Regularly uses independent judgment and discretion to attain company goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for the overall financial performance that includes budgets and capital expenditures.
• Provide leadership direction to the entire service department. Communicate and influence direct reports effectively to develop good working relationships and teamwork.
• Communicate understanding and support of Quinn’s organizational goals. Interact effectively with individuals and groups throughout the company. Develop and maintain working relationships with departments and sister business units in order to improve the overall company performance.
• Responsible for employee satisfaction utilizing turn-over metric, employee surveys and developing action plans.
• Aligns, partners, and collaborates with assigned HR representative to proactively manage staffing, workforce development, employee communication, employee relations and support / develop business unit objectives.
• Maintain customer satisfaction with timely and accurate communication - Interviews Service customers, analyze service needs and provide cost quotes, answer customer service questions and prepare work orders.
• Plans work schedule to meet work order commitments and assigns work to technicians and monitors progress.
• Provides decision-making support to technicians in the analysis and resolution of service/parts problems.
• Prepares customer invoice for work performed.
• Effectively analyze and proactively seek out all options to provide the best solution for the customers and Quinn.
• Elevate customer issues to Product Support Manager when appropriate.
• Responsible and accountable for maintaining and promoting a safe work environment. Promote Safety First culture. Complete Employee Injury Report promptly and accurately.
• Promoting a seamless product support to the customer to achieve Quinn Company objective of Caterpillars PINS target numbers.
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect for People, Quality and Customer Service.
• Must be willing visit customers and suppliers. Must be able to work occasional weekends.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree or Mechanical discipline preferred, seven to ten year’s heavy equipment experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience to include supervisory and computer skills, and general mechanical service abilities.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV