Lead a team of branch parts and service employees with responsibility to meet/exceed customer support expectations. Manage service shop, field service, and parts operations for a given branch. Maximize parts and service profitability for a given branch opportunity.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with branch customers to achieve desired parts and service financial objectives.
- Maximize business results in area of responsibility by leveraging company resources and external business partners.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to motivate, develop, and retain a high performing work group.
- Ensure branch level product support operational excellence.
- Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure highest levels of customer support.
- Develop, mentor, and coach branch product support employees.
- Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, and values.
- Communicate and teach the “value added” concept to work group and customers.
- Understand key competitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Identify opportunities for company performance improvements and lead effort to improve.
- Reinforce and teach company strategic plan and company values.
- Identify and mentor high potential employees.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Customer satisfaction measured by the Daniels Group Transaction Survey Net Promoter Score.
- Employee satisfaction measured by an annual employee opinion survey.
- Branch product support financial performance including: revenue and profit after direct.
- Operational excellence including: PIP completion rate, technician productivity, safety, and LDL.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Must have business acumen to manage branch product support profit/loss performance.
- Must have strong human relations skills and the ability to work with people from all backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with appropriate influence and ability to resolve business issues.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills including: motivation, mentoring, execution.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Deep understanding of product support business.
Education and Experience:
- Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- College degree or an equivalent 5 years of related industry experience.
- Management or supervision experience.
- 5 years minimum industry product support experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV