The Manager of Product Support Sales is responsible for the leadership and direction efforts of the product support sales representatives (PSSR) in assigned region to provide a smooth, efficient and profitable process of activities engaged in selling parts and labor to achieve profitable growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provide input and recommendations to the Regional Managers regarding the structure of the commission plan in assigned region.
• Direct and mentor PSSR’s to ensure familiarity with CAT selling methods (Best practices).
• Responsible and accountable for developing the PSSR organization in the assigned territory with the Regional Managers input.
• Develop clear expectations of the product support metrics to the PSSR’s.
• Determine/reconcile PSSR commission plan monthly for approval.
• Maintain good working relationship and close liaison with CAT Parts Rep to maintain and ensure that PSSR’s are properly applying marketing program.
• Maintain good working relationship and communication with Product Support and Regional Managers to provide effective customer solutions.
• Communicate understanding and support of Quinn’s organizational goals through formal presentations and monthly reports. Interact effectively with individuals and groups throughout the company. Develop and maintain working relationships with departments and sister business units in order to improve the overall company performance.
• Aligns, partners, and collaborates with assigned HR representative to proactively manage staffing, workforce development, employee communication, employee relations and support / develop business unit objectives.
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect for People, Quality and Customer Service. Create an environment that inspires a commitment to excellence, self & company respect, loyalty and trust
• Oversees product support training and roll-out of CAT programs and customer relations.
• Shared Resources are as follows: Strategic development, Best Practices, Supplier Relationships, Training Development from CAT
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year University in Business Administration, Sales/Marketing disciple desirable. Minimum three years related experience and/or training in Parts, Service, Product Sales Support and/or Outside Sales; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV