Lead a team of parts support employees with responsibility to deliver parts operational excellence across the company. Create strategic parts support direction and drive long-term parts development for the company. Support the company Region Teams in their effort to achieve financial targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Achieve parts operational excellence by leveraging company resources and external business partners.
• Support and optimize parts operations across the company.
• Establish efficient, consistent processes across the company leveraging “best practices”.
• Demonstrate leadership skills to motivate, develop, and retain a high performing work group.
• Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure strategic and tactical alignment.
• Travel and make regular visits to branch locations.
• Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, and values.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead company parts training and development efforts.
• Lead company parts strategic direction.
• Identify opportunities for company performance improvements and lead effort to improve.
• Understand, reinforce and teach company strategic plan and company values.
• Serve as the primary parts contact for external business partners.
• Identify and mentor high potential employees.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and 10 years minimum of industry experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Senior level management experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV