• Responsible to set the standard for customer satisfaction as a Customer Service Representative. Schedules service department work activities among technicians, monitors work for completeness and timeliness, responds to customer service scheduling needs and answers their service questions, by performing the following.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the overall financial performance that includes budgets and capital expenditures.
• Provide leadership direction to the entire service department.
• Communicate and influence direct reports effectively to develop good working relationships and teamwork.
• Overall supervision of employees in a Machine Service Department.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance using the PADS process; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Mechanical discipline preferred, five year's heavy equipment experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience to include supervisory and computer skills, and general mechanical service abilities.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV