Improve financial performance and evaluation through value-added analysis and follow up. Act as Business Partners to all Regions providing analytical support and recommendations for stronger operational and financial performance. Responsible for producing management financial reports to support Company business and specific departmental needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities may include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Manage a team of Business Partners dedicated to supporting the Branches, Regions and Divisions to understand their financial performance. Provides forward-looking analysis and recommendations based on a strong understanding of the underlying operations of each unit.
• Prepare the following financial reports accurately and timely: annual budget consolidation, quarterly GAAP statements, quarterly bank compliance schedules, recurring forecast consolidation, CAT requirements (CDBG, CAT Rental Financial Metrics, monthly gross profit, quarterly dealer excellence), MCFA and AGCO requirements, and senior management reporting package among others.
• Maintain current and updated knowledge of management reporting tools and all other accounting related systems used in the Company. Provide users with training and support.
• Provides guidance and advice to personnel and management in area of expertise.
• Develops methods and/or procedures to enhance efficiency of work performed.
• Prepares actual-to-budget/forecast/prior year comparative analysis of branch operating statements.
• Provides analytics to support the company’s strategy process.
• Assists with the preparation of Board of Directors and Audit Committee material.
Manages at least 3 direct reports providing performance and development feedback.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in a business or related major. MBA or CPA preferred. Ten to 15 years relevant finance and/or accounting experience required. Strong Excel required. Systems experience is helpful.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV