Lead a team of support employees with responsibility to deliver agricultural sales, marketing, and product support operational excellence across the company. Create strategic sales, marketing, and product support direction and drive long-term development for the company. Support the company Region Teams in their effort to achieve financial targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Achieve agricutural sales and marketing, and product support operational excellence by leveraging company resources and external business partners.
• Support and optimize agricultural sales and marketing, and product support operations across the company.
• Establish efficient, consistent processes across the company leveraging “best practices”.
• Develop and manage company merchandising/marketing programs.
• Demonstrate leadership skills to motivate, develop, and retain a high performing work group.
• Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure strategic and tactical alignment.
• Travel and make regular visits to branch locations and customers.
• Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, and values.
• Lead company sales and product support training and development efforts for the agricultural business.
• Lead company agricultural sales and marketing strategic direction.
• Communicate and teach the “value added” concept to operations employees in agricutltural industry.
• Understand key competitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
• Develop and manage agricultural sales commission programs for the company.
• Identify opportunities for company performance improvements and lead effort to improve.
• Reinforce and teach company strategic plan and company values.
• Serve as the primary contact for AGCO.
• Identify and mentor high potential employees.
Key Performance Metrics:
• Company customer satisfaction measured by the Daniels Group Transaction Survey Net Promoter Score.
• Employee satisfaction measured by an annual employee opinion survey.
• Company machine and product support sales financial performance.
• Company machine and product support market share.
• Company sales and product support operational excellence metrics.
• Company machine inventory turnover.
• AGCO Five Star Program metrics.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Must have strong business acumen to manage company agricultural sales and product support profit/loss performance.
• Must have strong human relations skills and the ability to work with people from all backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with appropriate influence and ability to resolve complex business issues.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Proven leadership skills including: motivation, mentoring, execution, vision.
• Strong planning, organization, and coordination skills.
• Strong understanding of sales and marketing functions.
Education and Experience:
• Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• College degree or an equivalent 5 years of related industry experience.
• Management or supervision experience.
• 5 years minimum industry experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV