Quinn Company is seeking a recent Graduate with vast flexibility, high integrity and strong work ethic to join our management trainee program and train throughout various departments within the organization. Upon completion of our Management Trainee Program there will be opportunity for employment in a possible leadership position. Our key to success is hiring the best!
This 16 week on the job training program offers a unique opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge of our organization and the Heavy Equipment and Power systems industries through work assignments and department mentors. This program emphasizes and embraces the concept of “learning by doing” with rotations in Machine Sales and Marketing, Parts Operation, Service Operations, Rental Services, Power Systems, Finance and Administration. Each Trainee will have newly acquired and knowledge, skills, and abilities to be considered for various leadership positions within Quinn.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for project assignments, research, and training in the following:
Machine Sales and Marketing
• Sales Operation
• Rental used Equipment and marketing
• Machine Sales
• Warehouse Operations
• Parts Inventory
• Parts Sales
• Parts marketing exposure
• SOS Lab and Condition Monitoring
• Shop and Field service operations
• Service Warranty, technical communications, and training
Quinn Rental Services
• Rental Branch Operations
• Rental outside sales exposure
Quinn Power Systems
• Engineered Products
• Standard and Industrial Products
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Recent graduate from an accredited four year university. .
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office
• Self –motivated, energetic, innovative and the desire to work in the heavy equipment Industry.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer