Location: Fremont, CA
Pay Rate: $12.00-$18.00/hr
Hours: Mon-Fri (8:00AM-5:00PM)
The Maintenance Technician will be working as part of a team in a world class maintenance department, responsible for performing preventive maintenance and repairs on machine tools and the facility as well as record keeping in the Bigfoot CMMS. May perform basic technical support for production equipment or other related company products.
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
Reads and analyzes schematic diagrams, circuit descriptions and similar technical information. Isolates and replaces faulty components. Perform tasks such as, but not limited to, the following: Schedules and performs preventative maintenance. Maintains records for equipment maintenance, helps move, install, set up and refurbish equipment. Responsible for CNC machine tool and facility maintenance.
• Experience or equivalent education servicing or troubleshooting CNC machine tools.
• Have a basic understanding of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics to effectively detect and resolve issues with electrical and mechanical components.
• Solid mechanical aptitude of complex mechanical assemblies, X, Y, Z, Rotary, Tilt motions.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
• Utilizing machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Coordinate and work efficiently and effectively with all supervisors and managers
• An analytical and detail-oriented approach to work is needed for success in position
• Utilize mechanical hand and power tools.
• Safety conscious and have an understanding of LOTO procedures and Hazardous energy
• Work overtime as required
• Must able to pass a background check :
• Minimum of three years of detailing experience in machine shop in semi-conductor business.
• High school or GED equivalency.
To Apply: Call 408-241-4900 Ext.209; Email resume to: