At Veridiam, our team of proud and innovative people, engineer and manufacture highly customized, precision metal components for Fortune 500 medical, dental, aerospace and energy clients. Our employees thrive on developing creative solutions to our customers' complex and specialized requests using state of the art manufacturing technology that makes a difference in the quality of people's lives.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic and energetic environment, want to be treated with respect, and are interested in continual learning and development, Veridiam might be a good choice for you. As a high-growth company, we offer you job stability, exciting training programs, and exceptional career opportunities.
Set-up fixtures, tooling, and CNC programs for CNC lathes, CNC mills, EDM and/or screw machines on the manufacturing and inspection equipment for production jobs in a responsive manner to support a production paced environment. Routinely monitor the key process indicators to ensure the process is in control and quality product is being produced. Operate all equipment in the shop to support daily production needs.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Set-up CNC lathes, 3 and 4 axis mills, wire EDM, laser welders/cutters and Swiss screw machines and inspection equipment for production jobs in a responsive manner to support a production paced environment.
- Operate all equipment in the manufacturing area to support daily production needs.
- Create, maintain, and update setup procedures for all critical processes.
- Maintain process controls on critical processes through maintenance of tooling and equipment, troubleshooting, and problem-solving with the operators.
- Monitor processes to ensure process control and variation reduction using statistical tools and interaction with operators.
- Take the initiative to drive process solutions through feedback and communication with manufacturing and engineering personnel.
- Perform minor changes and modifications to existing production CNC programs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 or more years experience in the set-up and operation of CNC machines
- Swiss screw machine experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge of various tools and equipment including but not limited to: laser welder and cutter, screw machines, CNC lathe, wire EDM, knurl machine, ram-style forming machine, benders, Mycrona Optical CMM, dial indicators, micrometers, and other associated tools and equipment
- Knowledge of various materials used in a production environment
- Knowledge of SPC
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan With Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Program
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program