The objective of the Machine Telematics Specialist is to proactively manage equipment by interpreting data from S•O•S reports, Product Link, and/or machine and job site inspections. This individual will identify product support sales opportunities and enhance customer loyalty.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Utilize SoOoS Fluid Analysis, Preventive Maintenance, Daily Inspection reports, Site Conditions, Event and Diagnostic codes through VIMS and Product Link data to:
• Generate and track qualified leads for dealer-wide sales personnel by identifying and communicating needed repairs and wear parts.
• Differentiate Dealer's value - added services
• Serve as a vehicle to drive sales and marketing processes
• Reduce risk to the dealer: For TM&R contracts, less repairs after failure result in more profitable contracts
Add value to the Customer by:
• Developing fleet reporting based on customer needs/requirements to include predictive failure data, component life predictions and pre-failure oil analysis.
• Enhancing the customer's experience and understanding of the technology and data available to support their business processes
• Reducing machine downtime by reducing unscheduled repairs
• Reducing overall owning and operating cost by reducing after failure repairs
• Offering feedback/assurance that equipment is monitored
Administer the VisionLink application delivered through the dealer web site:
• Support both internal personnel as well as external customers
• Coordinate establishment and/or maintenance of customer and equipment information
• Receive and process requests for access to VisionLink following approved user registration application process
• Establish and maintain customer equipment information in VisionLink
• Coordinate with Caterpillar and/or other Caterpillar Dealerships to resolve duplication or conflict of equipment information by universal customer identification
• Grant and maintain user authorizations within VisionLink
• Provide parameters to service personnel for hardware installation and configuration
• Establish and or maintain customer/equipment subscriptions
• Report issues through Caterpillar's DSN (Dealer Solution Network)
• Create and supply reports to customers pertaining to equipment utilization, improvement opportunities or areas of concern
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree in business or related field from an accredited college and four years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV