- CA |
- Jobs |
- Logistics Coordinator
San Francisco94102CAUSSan Francisco, CA
Porcelane is a new mobile dentistry service that provides all the treatments people expect at a dentist's office in the comforts of their own home. Patient-centered at its core, Porcelane hopes to bring concierge dentistry to people of all ages through progressive service and personal care. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone in the Bay Area who wants to get their foot in the door at an early-stage startup.
As the first Porcelane Equipment Specialist, you’ll be responsible for using your own car to transport equipment to patients’ homes, ensuring that our dentists can provide excellent care. You’ll also sanitize equipment, assist dentists as needed, and work closely with the Porcelane team to ensure we consistently exceed patients’ expectations.
Our ideal candidate is someone who’s dependable, always on time, and excited about being part of a small, high-performing team.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Securely transport equipment throughout San Francisco using your own vehicle
- Reliably pick up and drop off equipment at the beginning and end of each day
- Manage the regular sterilization of instruments and tools
- Provide administrative support and light assistance to dentists during appointments
- Work closely with the Porcelane team to optimize the patient experience and appointment logistics
- Ability to comfortably lift 60 lbs.
- Own a mid-size or larger vehicle that can easily transport equipment
- California driver’s license with proof of insurance and a clean driving record
- 100% reliable and punctual
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work weekends if needed
- Friendly disposition and good communication skills
- Smartphone with a data plan and GPS capabilities
- Excellent references
- Must pass a criminal background check