The Learning and Development Manager will create, manage, and update content designed to empower Hikvision employees, distributors, integrators and end users of Hikvision’s growing line of technology as it pertains to sales, installation, and deployment in the North American market. The position requires the ability to employ a wide variety of delivery methods including web content, digital assets and classroom facilitation. The successful candidate will work closely with the Sr. Manager and L&D Team to engage with employees from every division and level of Hikvision as well as our customers to determine the most effective content and delivery methods.
The main focus of this position will be creating, managing, and updating content and submittals for CEU courses in various jurisdictions across North America. This includes but it not limited to building CEU courses on CCTV industry based technology to assist Hikvision customers both distributors and integrators in retaining their state security licenses. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a working knowledge of CCTV technology, presentation design, and great organizational skills.
To be considered for the position the successful candidate will Include with their resume a short 10 minute instructional video with accompanying slide deck, fully scripted with slide notes on one of 3 CCTV technologies: Thermal Technology, Raid Storage, or Cloud Storage.
The focus of this position is subject to change as departmental needs evolve. This position reports to the Sr. Manager of Learning and Development within the Strategic Marketing division.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· 10 years of experience in the electronic security industry.
· 5 years in training/learning & development role.
· Experience with managing a CEU Program.
· Ability to employ creative solutions to complex problems to ensure the highest quality training is both developed and delivered.
· Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (classroom training, e-learning/webinar/online platform, workshops, simulations, etc.)
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Software skills: Word, PPT, Excel, GoToMeeting
· Working knowledge of E-Learning site development and maintenance.
· Strong organization skills and deadline oriented.
· Certification in teaching, instructional design, or communications a plus.
· Occasional North American travel and occasional overseas travel.
· Ability to acquire a Passport a must.
The above position description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and inclusive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the discretion of the Company