Air Care Ltd, located in Hamilton, Bermuda specializes in maintaining facilities and their mechanical infrastructures through uniquely designed, customized and flexible preventive maintenance plans. Providing a comprehensive range of mechanical services, including equipment monitoring and sales, system installations and emergency repairs for both residential and large commercial facilities, Air Care provides professional and responsive facilities management support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Air Care is currently seeking an experienced Lead Controls Technician to undertake a variety of responsibilities in supporting and expanding our client base. This person filling this position needs to move to Bermuda for at least 3 years and potentially longer. It is not a “project” based position and it is not designed to allow a person to commute and return State-side on a regular basis.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, it is required that you read and understand the information contained at this link regarding non-citizen workers in Bermuda:
- Work permits & who needs them.
- Non-Bermudians (non-nationals).
- Work permits basics & conditions.
- Other factors relating to work permits.
Serious candidates must have a valid passport. Pre-employment background check and a physical (including chest x-ray) are required. Air Care is a drug-free workplace.
What we offer:
- An attractive salary based on experience
- Relocation assistance
- A full benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance
- Company cell phone, labtop and vehicle
- Pension package
- Vacation & Holiday pay
- Opportunity to work in Bermuda!
For more information regarding our company please visit http://www.aircare.bm
Lead Controls Technician
- Supervise a team of Controls technicians including training in the application of troubleshooting skills, Control Systems knowledge and Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Project management of control systems installations
- Inspection, maintenance and installation of control systems
- Scheduling employees, setting work priorities, counselling employees, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to ensure effective production and maximize profits
- Instruct employees on proper use of materials, systems, quality workmanship and provide accurate and timely documentation of tasks
- Prepare and present quotes for add-on/replacement of equipment, preventive services and/or remediation and provide assistance to the sales team
- Develop and maintain customer relationships to retain existing business and promote new business opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be willing to relocation to Bermuda for at least 3 years and potentially longer. It is not a “project” based position and it is not designed to allow a person to commute and return State-side on a regular basis
- 10 years’ experience in the HVAC Controls/Programming trade
- A candidate with experience of both system design and new installations, in addition to the required experience supporting clients in a service environment is essential
- Certification and detailed knowledge of one or more of the following Johnson Controls, Trane, Automated Logic HVAC control systems. Other control systems knowledge an advantage
- Knowledge of Building Systems is essential
- Applicant must be flexible to the demands of the business during evening, weekends and public holidays as required
- Proficient in the use of PC computing environments
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the following communication protocols are essential; N2, BACNet MSTP, BACNet/ IP, Modbus, LonWorks
- Preference will be given to applicants with advanced knowledge of the following: JCI Metasys System Extended Architecture, ADX, ADS, SCT, CCT, GGT, HVAC Pro and GX-9100 tools